The first Free Advice Friday is coming up quickly and we’re really excited about it! We also have our lineup for the first event! I know these folks, and they’re just bursting with knowledge to share. Without further ado, here’s the lineup with what I think they’re expert in:
- Jim Goodlett - angel funding, running technology companies, mobile industry, motorcycles and out of the way restaurants in the low country
- Jake Hodesh - how to get things done in Savannah, weird and wonderful places to visit in the area, New Orleans and pretty much everything else.
- Susan Isaacs - all things design, local restaurants, making movies in 48 hours, Grenada and running your own company
- Tom Kohler - Savannah history, advocacy, non-profits and BBQ
- and me: Kevin Lawver - BBQ, British television, comic books from the 90’s, web development and movies
We hope to see you at the Creative Coast office on Friday, August 5th between 12 and 2. Where’s the Creative Coast? 15 W York St, right downtown off of Wright Square!